Becoming a Head Coach
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed coaches to join the Head Coach Team and lead our 2017/18 programmes.
We are looking for several dedicated Head Coaches to lead teams of volunteers. The Head Coaches will manage one coaching programme in London, Exeter or Birmingham. They will be present at the school for every coaching session and ensure that each pupil receives a high quality session and each coach feels supported and valued. Head Coach will liaise with Programme Co-ordinator and flag up any issues, as well as assist in resolving such issues.
Download the Job Description for a list of full responsibilities!
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for students who are:
- Reliable - you will be a role model to everyone on the programme so will need to be early to each session and available to chat when coaches/coachees have problems.
- Super organised - keeping a track of all coaches and coachees on the programme is a central part of your role so this one is crucial, as is time management!
- Professional - you will be the person that school staff see each week and will need to liaise with them continually to ensure the smooth running of your programme.
- Approachable - not just a leader for the coaches, you will also be the first point of call for year 9s, 10s, 11s and 12s and they need to feel comfortable coming to you whenever they have problems or feedback to share.
You will also be someone who embodies our three CoachBright values: Humility, High Expectations, and Serving the Team.
- £70 stipend
- Head Coach training to develop even better leadership and problem solving skills
- Continued 1-1 personal development help from CoachBright staff
- Further opportunities within CoachBright following position as Head Coach and opportunities to get involved in all aspects of a fast-growing social enterprise
- Unlimited access to our co-working space in central London